Tuesday 8 February 2011

Hearts, Roses and Butterflies...........

After an afternoon spent making decorations for my Valentines orders, I am now up to my ears in Hearts, Roses and Butterflies! All in a gorgeous shade of ravishing red! My hands took a while to return to their normal colour, but it was worth it, the decorations are lovely and I'm really pleased with them! 
I also made a couple of monsters today one of which my youngest son polished off almost as soon as it was finished. I only just managed to get a pic!

A cookie monster!

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Is that an Oreo biscuit for his mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cool!! How clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thanks for your comments! The kids love these, I'm not keen on eating anything blue myself but they don't seem to mind! Yeah it is half an oreo...yum! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's a work of art and far too good to eat, lol! x

    ReplyDelete