Monday 14 February 2011

My sweet Valentine!

My hubby and I are celebrating our 27th Valentine's Day together! We met at 13 and have been married nearly 20 years! :) 4 kids and a mortgage later neither of us has the desire to go out for a 'special' Valentine's meal. We are gonna just 'cosy' up on the sofa with a movie and enjoy an eve without the internet! Don't get me wrong I Love the internet, my businesses all run from there. But it is sooooo hard to turn it off and in doing so switch off and relax for the evening. I drive myself and everyone else in the house nuts by only ever having my Macbook a maximum of about 3 feet away from me! Well tonight is the night! I am gonna take the plunge and turn it off until (bright and early) tom morning! I am going to give my lovely hubby the undivided attention that he deserves.

Valentine's Day needn't be about an astronomically priced bouquet of flowers, a garish card brought in a rush and some naff chocs........ours is going to be filled with some good food, good wine, good company and lots of love! I truly love my hubby and I tell him every day so for us today is just another day!
Happy Valentines Day to you all x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment